With Tricaster 860 is complete kit
- Tricaster 860 main unit (road case)
- Tricaster 860 control surface (road case)
- Tricaster dual monitors (road case)
With network-quality production value in native HD, creative freedom to meet every brand standard, and a fully-loaded 24-channel switcher with up to 18 sources plus additional video, text, graphics, animations, and virtual sets, the TriCaster 860 lets you meet viewers on their own home turf with built-in Web streaming, broadcasting, recording and projecting. All at the same time. And all in a single-box solution.
Unlike higher-channel solutions or dedicated broadcast switchers that cost more, require further investment in third-party equipment, and still have fewer capabilities.
A complete, integrated solution for delivering live productions.
Built for performance, rigged for power, and with the capacity to add more new shows, take on more clients, and create more programming that can be distributed quickly.
And with industry-standard SDI video, plus robust format compatibility and a litany of file types, the TriCaster 860 eases into your workflow and handle your unique needs.
- 8 M/E, 24-channel video switching with audio mixer, titles, warping transitions, buffers, DSK and DVE effects
- Higher-capacity media storage accommodates a high volume of project work
- I/O and source resolution, format and frame rate flexibility to go from show to show, adding new camera angles and submixes along the way for the most sophisticated programs
- Holographic LiveSets that incorporate 3D environments, panoramic vistas, and real camera motion
- Extensive automation and breakout control of commands and complex sequences
- Custom, interactive elements and effects sequences triggered by talent
- Instant social media publishing
- Built-in live streaming at the push of a button
- Stream, broadcast, project and record—live or in post—so you can meet viewers wherever they watch, now or later
- Switcher Channels: 24 – 10 external, 6 internal, 8 M/E buses
- Video Input: 8 x simultaneous live video sources, in any combination of supported connection types, resolutions and frame rates
- Network Video Input: 2 x live inputs via Gigabit connection, selectable from any available network sources with support for video, audio and alpha channel
- PTZ: Access up to 8 live Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras
- Video Output: Configurable for up to 14 output connections, with support for key output and per-connection signal settings
- Network Video Output: 1 x Network output via NDI or AirSend to compatible receiving device(s)
- Stream Output: 1 x Stream output
- Audio Mixing: Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, outputs, stream and headphones, with 4 fully independent stereo output mixes
- Mix/Effect Buses (M/E): 8 freely configurable M/E buses for video mixing, compositing, effects and virtual sets, each supporting independent key layer, TransWarp effects, and Adobe Photoshop blending modes between layers
- Virtual Sets: 30+ HD live virtual sets, with presets, multiple camera angles, real-time reflections, and specular highlights
- Holographic Virtual Sets: Support for custom virtual environments generated from panoramic smartphone, camera or DSLR images
- Macros: Record configurations and operation sequences, then attach to control surface buttons, keyboard shortcuts, MIDI buttons, GPI triggers or on-screen hotspots for recall and automation
- Recording: 8 x configurable video recording channels
- Media Publishing: Supports direct content upload to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, FTP, local or external volumes, and network server
- NIC: 1 Gigabit NIC
- Weight: 20 kg
- Size: 4RU chassis