The Blackmagic Videohub Master Control Pro is a remote 1RU Ethernet hardware panel with spin knob control that gives you complete control over your entire router from anywhere in the studio. Simply connect Master Control Pro to your ethernet network and you get full control of every crosspoint on your router. The front panel features programmable buttons, spin knob control and an elegant LCD for displaying source and destination labels. That means you can see and route all of your cross-points remotely, even on the biggest Videohub!
- Ethernet connection with Power over Ethernet and non powered loop through.
- 110-240V volt power connection included for use with not powered by Ethernet.
- Full access to every cross point on routers via direct entry or spin knob scrolling.
- Spin knob allows customers to scroll through router labels in alphabetical order.
- Direct button entry allows router labels to be typed in, or to limit to a scrolling list.
- Supports optional “take” button set via software configuration.
- Includes Mac and Windows software for control panel programming.
- Button caps can be removed for easy labeling.
- Buttons are illuminated by RGB LEDs for highest illumination quality.
- Compact 1 rack unit size, approximately three inches deep.
- Works with all Videohub models.
For more information head over to the Blackmagic website.