The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 288 Crosspoint is a hot-pluggable card module designed for use in the Videohub 288 rack frame. It supports up to 288 x 288 SDI and deck control, ethernet and serial router control, genlock and alarm indicators. Compatible with Universal Videohub 288 frame.
Supports up to 288 x 288 SDI and 288 x 288 deck control, ethernet/serial router crosspoint control, genlock, alarm GPI and alarm indictors. Compatible with Universal Videohub 288 frame.
- Tri-Sync or Blackburst, for external reference (BNC)
- RS-422 port for connecting to third-party control systems
- USB 2.0 for connecting to a host Windows or Mac OS X computer
- Ethernet connection to your local network and Videohub Smart Control
- GPI Alarm connector
- Easy to use handles for removal and insertion of the card module
- 800W main and backup power supply connections
For further information check out the Blackmagic Design website